Sign In | Join Free | My disneypov.com
disneypov.com
BOTOU HAIDE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD
BOTOU HAIDE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD 17 YEARS PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE BASED ON CHINA , SERVICE ALL OVER THE WORLD
Home > Light Steel Keel Roll Forming Machine >

Automatic Light Steel Keel Roll Forming Machine For Steel Frame Channels

BOTOU HAIDE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment
BOTOU HAIDE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD
Province/State: Hebei
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-317-15933281066-15131750133

Automatic Light Steel Keel Roll Forming Machine For Steel Frame Channels

Brand Name : HAIDE
Model Number : Steel keel profiles
Certification : CE;ISO9001
Place of Origin : HEBEI;CHINA
MOQ : 1SET
Price : negotiable
Payment Terms : L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability : 45SETS/MONTH
Delivery Time : 30 Days After Receiving The Deposit
Packaging Details : Machine With Plastic Film , packed in 40" container
Raw Material : GI/PPGI/GL
Voltage : 380v,50HZ,3PHASE
Main Power : 5.5KW
Hydraulic motor : 4KW
Main Frame : Independ strcuture , column scale
Transmission : Gear transmission
Contact Now

New Design Light Steel Keel Roll Forming Machine for Steel Frame Channels


1. Brief intorduction


Metal Frame Stud And track C U Shaped Light Steel Keel Cold Roll Forming Machine can make different size of stud and track , worked together with C and Z purlin for buildings , widely used in the main body stress structure of the large and medium-size enterprises civil construction, like the plant, warehouse, locomotive shed, hangar, exhibition building, theatre, stadiums, roofing load-bearing load and wall surface support of the arbour.Material of rollers: Shaft Bearing steel(Quenching)


2. Machine technical parameters

Technical parameters:
1Name of commodity & specificationstud and track roll forming machine
2Main motor power3kw, 3 phase
3Hydraulic motor power3kw
4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa
5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter
7Main FrameSteel square tude welded
8Backboard Thickness14mm
9Chain Size20mm
10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils
11Feeding Thickness0.3-1.2mm
12Machine colourCustomized
13Productivity8-12m/min
14Roll Station12
15Roller Diameter70mm
16Roller material45# steel
17Cutter materialCr12 , quenched
18Cr-Plating Size0.05mm
19Overall Size6500×800×1000mm
20Total Weight4T
21ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
22Workflow

Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----

cut to length----run out table

23Packagenude in the container
24Minimum order quantity1 set
25Payment terms

T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before

ship)

26Delivery time30 working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.

3. Machine Whole View Photo



Product Tags:

keel manufacturing machine

      

keel roll forming machine

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Automatic Light Steel Keel Roll Forming Machine For Steel Frame Channels Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: BOTOU HAIDE MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)